Monday, June 13, 2011

Peachy Cereal

Obviously this was simple.  I used the peach juice and water remains from my puree to mix in with their cereal this morning.  I heated it up in the microwave separate from the cereal and then poured it in.  I had enough to use this twice but after this morning's try they were far from impressed so the rest of the juice went in my tummy instead.  I am introducing them officially to peaches for lunch so we'll see if we have any better luck.  I would definitely not recommend mixing in juices from a fruit your child hasn't eaten or enjoyed yet...no sense in wasting the cereal.

Prep time: 1 minute (previously stored)
Serving:  less than 1/4 cup was enough for two servings of cereal
Cost:  $.00 (add this into my peach cost comparison and it comes out about even)
Note:  Introduce child to the fruit/taste prior to mixing with cereal to prevent waste.

Ratings:
Kendall - 1 star (no crying but she hated it)
Seren - 2 star

No comments: